The Georgia Juvenile Data Clearinghouse strives to present the most current and accurate juvenile crime data available. This website presents multiple data sets from a variety of partners who may utilize different methodologies for capturing and reporting their information. Before making any substantive conclusions concerning the data on this site, visitors are urged to review the associated data source notes and definitions that accompany each set and inform themselves of the limitations contained within.
The Georgia Juvenile Data Clearinghouse is a product of the Juvenile Data Exchange (JDEX) Committee, previously known as Juvenile Data Integrity Stakeholders Work Group, and the following state agencies:
- Council of Juvenile Court Judges
- Department of Juvenile Justice
- Georgia Bureau of Investigation
- Georgia Public Defender Council Public
Access to this aggregate data is allowed under Georgia's Open Records Act. O.C.G.A. 50-18-70 All requests for more detailed data should be directed to the appropriate agency listed above.
- Juvenile Justice Incentive Grant - Racial and Ethnic Disparities (RED) Report
- Juvenile Justice Incentive Grant - Decision Point
- Juvenile Justice Incentive Grant - Out-of-home Placements
- Racial and Ethnic Disparities (RED) Report
- Juvenile Justice Decision Points
- Juvenile Justice Decision Points Time Series
- Juvenile Justice Incentive Grant - Decision Points Raw Data (CSV)
- Juvenile Justice Decision Points Raw Data (CSV)